MDLab is a dynamic, constantly growing innovative start-up company developing GINESTRA™, a disruptive software solution encompassing several distinctive features compared to the TCAD software available on the market.
Working in the R&D team based in Reggio Emilia (Italy) you will be responsible for GINESTRA™ simulator development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Software development experience in C++
- Development experience on Windows and Linux based platforms
- Team work & cooperation
- Ability to self-learn
- Desirable Skills
- Parallel programming and multi-core experience (MPI/OpenMP)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio or Eclipse
- Experience with Finite Element Methods
- Software development experience in Java
We offer a permanent position after a trial period.